++Who We Are:++
True Diligence has been formed by a tight-knit group of friends that have raided at various levels throughout their time playing wow. We recently moved server due to player/server population issues and are building a strong community inside as well as outside of our raids. As a group, we try to push ourselves to overcome the many challenges that raiding at a high level brings and its the progression as a team and the overcoming of those challenges that drives us.
At this moment our main goal is to push the highest mythic content achievable. We are aiming to clear Cutting Edge in 8.2 and beyond whilst that content is still current and are currently building our core team to achieve these goals. Like stated above the main goal is to push mythic to the maximum however we also feel that it is important to create a strong community within the guild and outside of raiding, so if you just want to join to hang out your are more than welcome.
At this moment, we are taking in any and all applications in an effort to bolster our core raiding team. We're primarily recruiting range dps and all healers however we will always recruit skilled players. All applicants will be considered - even ones we're not explicitly recruiting for so long as they have a demonstrated history of in-game performance, attendance and loyalty.
++What We Offer:++
- A relaxed friendly atmosphere both in and out of raiding as well as a sense of professionalism when it comes time to focus on our current raid target.
- Approachable and friendly officers that will always be there to help with any issues.
- Mythic +, T-mog and pvp groups in between raid days.
- A guild bank that rewards its raiders. (Flasks and Feasts provided)
- A fair loot system that give each member their fair chance at a piece of gear.
++What We Look For:++
- Age 18+ is Required
- Above all, we are looking for players who share our mindset and will become part of the community and can work as a team towards our goals.
- At the same time, we aren’t fans of players who are there only for loot above all else/other players. So if you are this type of player then please consider not applying.
- We are looking for players who can understand raid mechanics easily and are able to react fast and learn from mistakes.
- We expect applicants to have a strong understanding of their class and know how to gear effectively for each encounter should it be required.
- Communication is very important to us, we use discord while we are raiding and expect all of our raiders to be able to join our raid channel, have a working microphone and be vocal if it is required.
- We raid 3 nights per week and we expect a high raid attendance from all our members. Throughout our raid progression it may be required that players may need to be rotated in or we need to choose specific group setups depending on the encounter mechanics. If you are of the type who can become easily offended by being rotated every now and again then please do not apply.
++Our Raid Schedule:++
Please note all times are EU server times
Wednesday - 20:15-23:15
Thursday - 20:15-23:15
Sunday - 20:15-23:15
Raid invites will go out at 20:00 and all raiders are expected to be online and ready to raid at that time.
- Battlenet: Stuart#22168 GM (Earalass)
- Battlenet: dromedaris#2499 Raid lead (Slaapkòp)
- Join our discord https://discord.gg/zkuHnaH
- Fill in our application form https://forms.gle/FSai7sMHU2YA3q6fA
We look forward to hearing from you!