Server: US-Medivh / US-Exodar
Server Data Center: EST / Chicago
Goal: Cutting Edge / Mythic Clears
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Start Time: 8:45pm thru 11:30pm
Warcraft Logs: ++https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12856++
is a progression raiding guild on the Alliance side of US-Medivh. A semi-hardcore, four-year-old guild that didn't start raiding until mid 5.4 that has since grown to accomplish multiple Cutting Edges! and we're looking to do more of the same in Legion. We strive hard to strike a balance between serious progression work and a fun progression environment, and I'd like to say we succeed more often than we fail. If this sounds like somewhere you'd enjoy, apply today!
SoO 14/14H CE (34 mounts farmed)
BRF 10/10M (40+ mounts farmed)
HFC 13/13M CE (23 mounts farmed)
EN 7/7M CE (Realm 2nd)
ToV 3/3M CE (Realm First!)
NH 10/10M CE (Realm First!)
While our requirements are low, our standards are not. To illustrate what raiding in requires:
1) Our raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thu from 8:45-11:30pm EST at the latest. If you cannot make these times regularly, do not apply. Please note that not everyone is utilized every night, and sometimes you'll have to sit! I keep a semi-larger roster (24-27) to afford time-off without cancelling raid nights.
2) You must be able to maturely handle loot council decisions in a progression environment. Period. No loot method / council is perfect and that is no different here.
3) During progression, raid discussion is typically light and supportive. People failing at mechanics or under-performing are addressed between pulls and between raid nights, typically with suggestions or constructive criticism. I value players who can mechanic better than those who can parse!
4) We use TeamSpeak3! Please have a working microphone and headset / speakers. Also, please have a decent computer & a stable connection. I need you to be able to see ground effects and move out of / into them as encounters demand, and if you're playing on a potato with 2 fps, you won't be able to perform to the level the raid requires.
5) If you think coming to raid excessively high, drunk, or loud is acceptable, or if you afk frequently (with good reason or not), do not apply. Our time is valuable and while we have fun, we also seek to clear content in the most efficient manner possible.
The leadership in is always looking for players better suited to mythic progression. If you're passionate about your performance, we are interested in your application. I'm willing to work with both established mythic raiders looking for a forever home as well as heroic raiders looking for a step up into Mythic. Please add my btag to discuss!
Thank you for your time and interest. We look forward to /ginviting you!