Welcome to Ruff Ryders [H]
**Guild Name**: Ruff Ryders
Ruff Ryders (RR) is a Hardcore Casual raiding guild which was formed during Battle for Azeroth.
We are big on having fun on raid nights, but still mastering mechanics. Our guild is composed of players in there late 20’s to 50's who have a laid-back mentality but still want to progress on Mythic content.
We Provide everything for the guild: repairs, pots, flasks, food, gems, and enchants are provided.
Guild will sell all BOE’s from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), putting 20% to the guild bank. Our guild finance officer will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This gold helps fund all amenities provided by the guild.
We are a respectful and Drama free guild! Any guild member that causes unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.
Here in the Ruff Ryders Family we understand real life happens and it will always come first. If you are interested in our guild then please feel free to reach out!
What we are looking for:
Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders. You do not need **any** previous mythic raiding experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!
All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can until we get Cutting Edge (CE). We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.
Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.
Tuesday -8:00 to 11:00pm EST
Wednesday- 8:00 to 11:00pm EST
7/10 H Sanctum of Domination
10/10 N Sanctum of Domination
Requirements to join guild:
* Must be at least 25 years of age
* Must have viable off-spec
* Must be able to commit to 90% of our scheduled raid times
* Must own microphone and are able to speak without horrible feedback
* If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer
* Must Download and maintain required add-ons
★ Exorsus Raid Tools (#1)
★ Weak auras 2
★ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs
★ Guild Roster Manager
Tanks: Partially full atm
GM: Titan1632#1756 (Râzgôr)
Lieutenant: Thor#1457 (Axelórd)