Faction - Alliance
Server - Sylvanas + linked realms
Language(s) - English
Raid days - Wed/Thurs/Mon
Raid times - 20:30-23:30 Server time
10/10 HC Fated CN
9/10 Mythic Fated CN
10/10 HC Fated SoD
5/10 Mythic Fated SoD
11/11 HC Fated SoFO
3/11 Mythic Fated SoFO
Trial period is cross realm/faction. If both parties are happy then we'd like for you to join us on Sylvanas
We are open to all DPS applicants and exceptional players.
Trombolyse was founded in the last days of July 2022 and have been actively raiding since 2 days after recruitment started. We take pride in our atmosphere and mentality during raids where we have serious progression but in a relaxed and friendly environment. Season 4 has been a building block for us where we have aimed to build a core team in preparation for Dragonflight and we have exceeded our own expectations. We plan to hit the ground running in Dragonflight and to achieve Cutting Edge in each tier from there onwards.
We were started by a small group of friends wanting to reconnect and create an enjoyable raiding team, where competitive players could work together in building a Cutting Edge team, free of toxicity and on a relaxed 3 day schedule. Everyone in the founding group had proven themselves in Cutting Edge raiding before and wanted to do so again with this team!
What we are looking for
- Motivation for mythic raiding
- Able to speak, write and understand English
- Reliable internet and computer
- Be willing to give and take constructive feedback in a non toxic manner
- Consistent performance
- Be prepared before raids in terms of consumables and tactics
- Most importantly, be social and have fun with everyone. We aren’t a hardcore guild that engages in toxic, non-friendly behavior.
What you can expect from us
- A fun but serious raiding environment when it comes to progression
- A social aspect outside of raids
- CE Experienced players who know their class and how to play
- Relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere during progression and farm
Raider IO - raider.io/guilds/eu/sylvanas/Trombolyse
Any further questions or information please feel free to contact