• Cutting Edge: G'huun - (12/6/18)
• Cutting Edge: Jaina Proudmoore - (4/30/19)
• Sales are run weekly on Mondays at 7:30pm CST. We offer achievements and loot currently. If you have a specific need, please reach out and we will see if we can accommodate you. We accept gold only. Any realm! If you would like to purchase a carry, please contact Onezy#11945.
• Clear Coms is a mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis Horde (CST). We pride ourselves on being competitive on our server. Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST.
• Most of us have been raiding for years and we expect our raiders (both old or new to the game) to perform in a manner that allows us to progress. In Clear Coms, our mission is to clear content together and enjoy doing it.
• We do not push past our 3 day raid schedule nor plan to exceed raid times even during progression. We don’t require our raiders to have geared alts available, however most of us play alts together in our spare time.
• ++High Raid Awareness++ A raid member with strong general awareness will likely outperform a higher DPS/HPS raider with less awareness. Having the ability to acknowledge and adapt to various situations during progression is one of the most valuable attributes a player can possess. We expect you to understand the fights well enough to comfortably perform in your role.
• ++Class Understanding/Performance++ You must have a solid understanding of your class and be to perform in a mythic setting. For example, missing cooldowns (especially when called) or ignoring the use of personals on progression is not acceptable.
• ++Leadership/Personal Responsibility++ There’s an old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. You are ultimately the only person with the agency to push yourself forward (or hold yourself back) during mythic progression. We ask our raiders to take on strong ownership when it comes to fulfilling their roles.
• ++Team Player++ Nothing is worse than a raider who is only thinking about themselves. Together, a raid group must act as a solid unit top-to-bottom: from the DPS, to the tanks, to the healers and back. Everyone in the group should perform and act in a way of thinking for the next person. There’s no place for drama here, we just want to have fun.
• ++Communication++ Communication is key in a group or unit to enable success. For example, if you must stray from the path of a planned out strategy, do so by making it known. Everyone brings something to the table, so we also expect our raiders to have a voice and help grow (and grow with) our community as players.
• ++Enjoy The Game++ At the end of the day, the most important thing we strive to achieve is that everyone enjoys playing and progressing with all those involved in . We want everyone to be satisfied with their membership of the guild and, while we are taking this a little past the old adage “just a video game,” we still plan to have a lot of fun together.
CONTACT: Thanks for reading and if you feel we’re right for you contact us by using the link or Bnets below! Onezy#11945, Smartblonde#1399