*Warcry* is a semi-hardcore, 2-nights per week, horde raiding guild on US-Dalaran comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over two years and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and have a sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in a respected and feared horde guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you are looking for.
We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights per week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes time for raiding, we work hard and make good use of our time. we come to boss fights prepared, and swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Warcry, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working towards a common goal.
Uldir: 8/8H 1/8M
Battle of Dazar'alor: 9/9H 1/9M
The Eternal Palace: 8/8H 3/8M
Ny'Alotha, the Waking City: 12/12H 11/12M
Recruitment: We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts a few weeks, to get a feel for the raiders attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a while
Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11
All times are EST (server time). Raid invited to start at 7:45 pm. We start promptly at 8 pm.
Loot System: We use Loot Council to distribute loot. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot received and significance of upgrade.
Raiding here is free! We provide our raiders with the main consumables (flasks, feasts, enchants, gems, etc.) free of charge, as well as free guild repairs. The only thing you need to bring is yourself and some potions for the fight!
- Clear and working mic.
- Raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
- Able to maintain a minimum of 85% raid attendance.
- Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our discord.
- We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 6 hours a week and disappears the next 5 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what this is about. However, checking the guild discord regularly is required, and we would prefer it if you make an effort to get to know fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.
- The desire to be the best.
How to Apply: Send a message or in-game mail to one of the officers (Arcarian, Lazywarriör, Duhmoose, Lìqer, Radau, Véxeer). Each of us log on nearly daily and we will reply in a timely manner. Thank you!