Haunted by Murlocs (5/10M SoD) is an active raiding guild based on Area52 Horde. We are looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams, one which raids in the Mornings and another which raids in the weekends to push for CE in the Sanctum of Domination raid.
Who we are:
We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Sanctum of Domination. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.
We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.
When do we raid:
Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:
- The AM team (4/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.
- The WE team (5/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
What we need:
We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.
- AM team is looking to recruit all exceptional players with prior mythic raiding experience for the SoD raid. AM team is especially looking to two healers (any class), a tank (pref Warr) and a mage.
- WE team is looking to recruit all exceptional players with prior mythic raiding experience for the SoD raid. WE team is looking for an elemental shaman and any other exceptional rdps.
Requirements you must meet:
The raid requirements vary with each raid team. Please consult the raid leader or recruiter of the raid team of your interest for more details.
- At a basic level, the applicant must be at least ilvl 230 and possess max renown for the week to apply.
- Applicants must have competent SoD progression or prior CE raiding experience in previous tiers.
- Applicants must be versed with their class/spec to the extent that is expected of mythic raiding and must be ready to meet requirements of the raid week.
- The applicant must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to trial/raid Mythic with us for obvious reasons.
Our Guild’s rules:
- Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialing with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trials will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trial you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.
- Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff. We use Jeeves authentication to ensure the security of our discord server and is required to be able to use the server.
- Attendance to raids is mandatory despite your rank. However, we understand life happens and if you are unavailable due to any issue, posting out on discord with the date of absence is required to ensure your trialing remains in good standing. Failure to remain in good attendance standing could result in losing their raider spot and a subsequent demotion.
- All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council.
- All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the guild to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
- Players are required to research boss mechanics ahead of the raid. Players are also expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
- Players are required to have the following addons to raid with us; DBM/Bigwigs , Weak auras 2, RC loot council, RC group gear, RC utilities, and Method Raid Tools.
- Drama and toxicity would not be entertained, and repeated disruptive behavior would result in a guild kick.
- If you do not meet the requirements of the current raider rank, you could apply as a member and request a trial once you are ready.
How you apply:
- If you wish to join the guild as a social member, simply ask an officer of the guild for an invite. There is no need to fill out an application.
- To join our guild as a raider, please fill out the application on our guild discord linked below.
- In our discord you will find two channels, #raid-application and #apply-here. Please copy the entire text in #raid-application and paste it in #apply-here with your responses filled in. Feel free to break the application as two posts if you cannot fit the your response in one post. Please ensure you completely fill in the application with all relevant information jotted in.
- For additional information please contact the guild recruiters below.
Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552 & TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035 & Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw