Haunted by Murlocs (6/8M tEP) is an active raiding and M+ guild looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the upcoming Ny’alotha, The Waking City raid.
We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding based on Area52 Horde. We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM council and an Officer team. We have three active raid teams raiding at different times and on different days catering to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own Raid Leader with the calls of the RL for the raid being final.
We also have an active community of Mythic+ and RBG players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Our RBG team queues to drink the blood of alliance on Sundays at 6:00PM - 8:00PM EST. Be it raiding, Mythic+, RBG, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.
We have three active raiding teams - AM, WE and PM. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:
- The AM team (6/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with an optional raid on Tue at 11AM-1PM EST.
- The WE team (5/8M) raids for 2 days a week for 4hrs a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
- The PM team (6/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.
We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.
- AM team is looking to recruit a dk with a viable blood OS, a healer with dps OS and a few exceptional dps especially a Mage for Ny’alotha.
- WE team is looking to recruit a dk dps with viable blood OS, a dps with healer OS and a few exceptional dps for Ny’alotha.
- PM team is looking to recruit a healer with dps OS and a few exceptional DPS preferably for Ny’alotha.
- Raiders must be above 440 ilvl and have a neck level of 70 at least to trial with any of the raid teams.
- The player must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to trial/raid mythic with us for obvious reasons.
- Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialling with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trials will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trial you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.
- Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff. We use Jeeves authentication to ensure the security of our discord server and is required to be able to use the server.
- Attendance to raids is mandatory despite your rank. However, we understand life happens and if you are unavailable due to any issue, posting out on discord with the date of absence is required to ensure your trialling remains in good standing.
- All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council comprising of one of the officers/GMs, raid leader and a randomly selected raider that are in the raid.
- All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the guild to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
- Players are required to know their class to the levels expected out of a raider and research boss mechanics ahead of the raid. Players are also expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
- Raiders are required to have the following addons to raid with us; DBM/BigWigs for boss mods, Angry Assignments for role assignment, WeakAuras2 for quality of raiding improvement and RCLC (Core, Group Gear, Extra Utilities) for raid loot distribution.
- Drama will not be entertained, and repeated drama would result in a guild kick.
- You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below.
- Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.
- You may also join our discord and fill out the application in the #application channel.
- Kindly ensure including your character details like your character name, current realm, spec, preferred off spec and/or preferred alt etc.
Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552, Dashieb12#1376
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw