A guild formed at the start of patch 9.0.5. Having achieved above any expectations clearing Nathria in the .5 patch we look to continue our success in Sanctum of Domination.
We have two main goals when approaching the current and future tiers together 1) to form a strong and cohesive community that will last beyond WoW and over many years to come and 2) to clear content effectively and efficiently. We are not chasing world ranks, however - of course naturally world ranks come with efficiency and persistence.
There is no expectations on where we will finish in Sanctum of Domination, however the main goal is to clear the content before it becomes stale and where we can enjoy low night raid schedules while we await new content!
++Raid times++ are as follows:
20:00 CET (ST) > 23:00 CET (ST)
OPTIONAL - SUN 20:00 CET (ST) > 23:00 CET (ST)
We will be using the Sunday for clearing progression content on the first 2 weeks, to maximise efficiency of juggling Heroic Clears with Mythic progression.
A Few notes about us:
- We do not class stack - we try our best to strictly enforce the mentality of bring the player not the class (obviously this is within reason, some class buffs and debuffs are flat out mandatory for progression.)
- Banter is a must, toxicity is not tolerated - there is a fine line, make sure you find it.
- We do not split raid, however ability to maintain multiple classes/specs is appreciated as it allows us to run a smaller roster.
What we expect from applicants/new trials:
- Ability to play multiple specs of your main class at a satisfactory level.
- Adequate research on the coming tier, however it should be noted it is OK to make mistakes when learning a fight - most players learn from doing the fight not watching it.
- Appropriate consumables being brought to raid by the individual.
- We expect our players to be punctual to raid and communicate well inside as well as outside of raid.
- We also expect an attendance of at least 80% - this also includes being late to raid. If a raider dips below this rule of thumb, they will be asked to retrial or step down to a social until attendance can be more consistent.
Loot will be done using the RC Loot Council add-on where officers will vote on ALL trade-able gear to place it on the person we deem it most necessary to maximise guild progression. All trade-able items will be traded to an officer including BoEs in Mythic and early Heroic.
Consumables will be provided to raiders and trials in Mythic Progression.
If <Reanimate> is a guild that you would like to be a part of, please don't hesitate to contact one of our officers or submit an application following the link below.
Recruitment currently open to all classes with competitive logs to back up their application. Warriors, Priests and Druids are in high demand!