Any exceptional player (regardless of class/role/if were closed on recruitment or not) is always encouraged to apply!
**READ REQUIREMENTS SECTION DOWN BELOW BEFORE APPLYING** Application form: https://tiny.cc/FwDApply
Familiar with Drama is currently one of the best 3-day raiding guilds in the world. Our history dates back to 2009 and Ulduar, but it took another four years of reforms, disbands and obviously drama before forming the foundation that would eventually become todays FWD.
There is no secret behind the jumps in the guild ranks since we reformed, we've taken it slow and steady tier after tier without cutting any corners. We haven't added raid-days, raid-hours, or thrown in mandatory alts for splits. It's literally just been about finding the best possible players who share the exact same goals as the leadership. In short, this goal is:
Clear content as fast as possible with as little time and effort spent in game as possible.
Familiar with Drama in its many different forms since 2009 https://i.imgur.com/bdXWth8.jpg Familiar with Drama bosskills over the yearshttps://www.youtube.com/user/oldfwdstuff
- PTR: No forced PTR nor forced beta gameplay.
- FWD Have never and will never request anyones availability for PTR raids. Coming prepared however for raids on live servers will obviously increase your chances of snagging a raid spot. Preparation in whole is 100% up to the individual and is noticed by officers once progression has started.
- Alts: No split raiding nor mandatory alts.
- You focus on your main character, alts will NEVER be mandatory. If you do choose to pursue alts with the purpose of using them in progress raids, there's nothing negative about it and the guild will help gearing said progress alt whenever possible if said alt is going to be used for X/Y encounter.
- Schedule: No added extra raid days/raiding hours regardless of new patches.
- We're a strict 3-day/week raiding guild. This means we do not follow the norm of other so called "3-day guilds" such as that they add an extra day for X resets at the start of each tier. We have in six years of progress raiding never extended raids or added raiddays regardless of how close we've been to a kill. Last pull happens before 23:00 every single raid. As much as some would want to extend, IRL will always come first in this guild, and being able to keep consistency in the raiding hours is key.
- Leadership: Officers with 20+ years of experience in leading the guild.
- In joining FWD, you are joining a guild whos 4-man strong leadership have led the guild from the #500s to where it is today. After all this time we know what works and what doesnt. Alot of the credit also goes to our very dedicated raiders who more than often comes with ideas on how to deal with X/Y problem that arises on the encounters during progression. We are NOT a guild that cradles trials, but strongly believe in "Survival of the fittest" being the way forward.
We expect close to 100% attendance if applying for a tank/healer/DH position and 90%+ attendance if applying for a DPS position. FWD Always bolster a large roster, but its mostly to be able to classtack, not for you to afk half the tier.
We expect the applicant/trial to be in complete control of their own lives. While we also want socially competent human beings(20+), we also require you to be self-reliant and not have your progression raiding-hours influenced by any outside sources. We also require you to be a humble person, primarily playing for the team be it sitting on bench when its required / playing according to how we want you to play > playing according to what gets you the highest logs.
We are not a starter guild, we are a guild for people who have done their pushing of raiding hours or have played in that really mediocre guild and want to get more value out of their hours played. We do not expect nor tolerate mistakes as easily as other guilds due to the nature of being a 3-day raiding guild.
We are harsh, we are often toxic, we are joking about everything and everyone and nothing is sacred. If you are a weak person or just have a brittle spirit in general, this is NOT the place for you to be. There is however a very fine line between being tilt and being in general obnoxious and pesting the environment for everyone else.
Sometimes we might not be able to sort out a main-raidday due to vital people being gone, this means we may need to move X raid to either a Monday or a Tuesday. While we dont need you to have these days free,(As this happens max once or twice a year(80% of the time around christmas)) we do see it as a + being able to be flexible.
Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 (Optional) Monday boosts 19:00 - 23:00
We raid throughout the entire year, only to take a one month raidingbreak during July where we have no attendance demands for raids (vacation). If theres a new raid coming out at this period, we raid it as a guild just as if it was any other raid.
++Officers (Discord ID)++