Our roster originally formed after we split away from a previous guild due to a toxic raiding environment. We took a break from raiding mid way through Ny'alotha due to many raiders feeling burnt out from the current state of BFA and are looking to rebuild a roster going into Shadowlands. We strive to build a roster that can consistently clear Mythic tiers whilst providing an enjoyable raid environment.
Schedule (Server Time, GMT+1):
Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm
Sunday: 8pm - 11pm
Recruitment Status: Open
We are currently recruiting and looking for a few dps to fill out our roster.
We generally run a roster size of around 25, this gives us a decent number of raiders to cover any absences and allows for rotation between players. We never recruit for the bench, if you're offered a spot with us, its because we want you to raid.
Even if your class/spec is not listed above, exceptional applications will always be considered so feel free to fill out an application form anyway.
- To build a strong roster able to consistently clear Mythic raid tiers.
- To maintain a positive environment that makes raiding enjoyable.
- Your main character should be maintained to a high standard.
- Close to 100% attendance, any absences should be noted in advance.
- High level of preparation through research, particularly for end tier bosses.
- Good knowledge of your class and the flexibility to bring its full potential.
- Effective communication in raids, including communicating your own mistakes to improve progress.
Interested in applying?
If you're interested in applying to our guild you'll need to fill out a brief application through our google form. Its very short and just requires some basic raiding information to vet each application we receive.
Apply at: https://forms.gle/BYv9fSDooNZxbZNB9
If you want to talk to an officer you'll find the battle.net and discord tags listed below. You should not add an officer to apply to the guild, please fill out the form.
Fuzziey - Discord: Fuzziey#2758
Dream - Discord: Dream#2782
DJ - Discord: Nickfury#5820