**Hello and thank you for your interest! ** Our roster is currently at capacity, but if you feel you could be a good addition don't hesitate to get into contact
Aluren is located on Tarren Mill. We primarily consist of a group that have played together for the last 5 years at the highest level. In late March 2017, Sponsored and Aluren merged to continue progressing mythic
We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community, being a closely-bonded group of players where everyone knows everyone - and we strive to bring new members and recruits into our family. A lot of our members have met up in real life, traveled to each others respective countries, making friends across borders and games.
We have a 3-day raiding schedule and make the best of those raids.
- Less than 10 hours per week
- No splitruns
Feel free to look through our kills on youtube to get a "feel" for how we are
Our raid times are (server time):
Raid times are 15 minutes prior to first boss pull to incorporate invites, summons and trash.
We will extend on Tuesdays if we are close to a kill, but that rarely happens, last time was on Kil'jaeden Mythic (where it also got killed on that same Tuesday) - and it is with the agreement of everyone within the raid. We will **NEVER **extend if someone who was on progression cannot make it.
If an item drops that you want or need you get to keep it.
If an item drop that you want to trade away a loot council will decide to whom it shall go. Reason for this is both that we want to unsure it goes for benefit of the raid team, but also cause we dont want people to be asked if they need or not by other raiders.
We expect people with a similar "Mindset" as us, meaning:
- Progress means wiping, and learning from mistakes (and then doing it better next time). Everyone makes mistakes, and we like our raiders to openly admit to them.
- Playing the game regularly and actively trying to optimise your character.
- Being prepared for bosses in advance of our first progress pull.
- A friendly, positive attitude.
- The raid leader decides the tactic and the execution. Suggestions are welcomed but it serves no purpose to have a discussion "in the heat of battle" on trivial matters.
- Have fun! Enjoy yourself! Joke during trash and farm - we play this game cause we like it not because its a job!** But when its progress, be sharp!**
++WHAT WE OFFER++
- Progress in current content, and a stable raid spot for consistent performers.
- Stable leadership that is willing to sit even "long-standing" members during progress. For example our GM was sat during KJ progress since it did not fit with the "comp" we wanted for the fight. We will not be jerks about it - but we are in this as a guild and then the guild comes before individuals
- Players that know how to play their class, and are actively on the hunt for doing it better.
- An active player base and an active Discord.
- Friendly players that say hi to you when you enter discord and log on wow, people that want to play with you.
- Players that know how to theorycraft, and have been theorycrafters for different class discords.
- A relaxed, positive atmosphere where people are not personally attacked for mistakes. Mistakes made and then being aware of them is what pushes progress forward the most - and what we learn the most from.
Highlighted our two "main features" when comparing us to other guilds
If you are interested and feel we are the bunch you'd like to spend your free time with, don't hesitate to leave an application on our forums: