Before all, here is the link to our website http://nerveguild.net, you may find there all information you need for the Guild and of course to submit an application if you are interested in joining us.
Nerve is a progression raiding Guild and every action taken points towards that direction. Our goal is to clear the content as fast as possible, without consuming an insane amount of time doing it.
In BFA we did not raid at all, after our Kil’jaeden kill in Legion, some weeks after, Guild stopped raiding and we did not get into Antorus. The reason we stopped was a major disagreement in the team, which led into a drama situation… and drama was/is not tolerable within our ranks.
Time has come for the Guild to put back together and continue exactly where left. All our core is back and with some additions we are ready to move forward and claim our spot in server rankings.
Obviously our goal is 8.3, it is too late to discuss anything regarding 8.2 and Eternal Palace. so raiding schedule is:
Monday: 20:30 to 23:00
Monday 20:15 to 23:15
Tuesday 20:15 to 23:15
Please note, that regarding 8.3, hours and days are a subject to change in case we feel that majority of the Guild demands it.
Basic Requirements for potential applicants
- Be able to maintain 100% attendance under normal circumstances, On situations of exams, real life issues and so on, it goes without saying that you are excused.
- Know your class upside down
- Come prepared to raid, oh… ALWAYS come prepared to raid.
- If you have too many “emergencies” and can’t raid often, then Nerve is not a place for you, we do not intend to cancel raids (we never did) and we do not intend to go with gimped setup in one (again we never did).
- As a dps, you must be able to carry your weight in terms of numbers, minimize the damage taken and make sure the damage done is on the correct targets, means nothing to top the meters if you didn’t dps the targets you were supposed to
- As a healer, make sure you prioritize your assignments, you minimize the damage taken and be able to work under stress, provided that your role is extremely important. You are the one to cover mistakes other people do!
- As a tank, you must have full awareness of what is happening around you and swiftly communicate with the team. Properly use your cooldowns and be on constant communication with the healers. We are not interested in paper tanks.
Current Recruitment Needs
Our top priority is a tank, we need an experienced tank able to adopt fast and maintain 100% attendance under normal circumstances.
Summarizing our needs:
2 Melee Dps
1 Range Dps
Regarding the classes to fill in the roles above, as it is now, we do not have any particular preference, due to the fact that our players in Guild are ready to swap class based on what we need and we can adopt.
One more thing, we also recruit players that have no intention to raid, but they have a passion for Mythic +
For any questions you may have feel free to Add me on real id: