Welcome to Lupgaru's profile!
We are recruiting!! Your chance to be part of the greatest pack of puppies is here!! We are looking for a healer (ideally a resto shaman), a monk (healer or dps) and 1-2 ranged dps to play some Mythic Sanctum together. Ask any of our beloved members and they will make sure you get cuddles with an officer.
You are probably wondering, what "Lupgaru" means. Or you might be looking at our stats! Maybe you want to see how lucky we are with drops or maybe you want to pick up a fight with some badass Horde soldiers! Whatever the reason, you will find all the answers you seek #not. Let us dive deeper:
Lupgaru means "Werewolf" (kinda - learn some latin ffs... duh!) and stands for many things. Love, honesty and passion are only some of the words that describe our strongly bonded group of people. We play all day together and we do massive sleepovers. We always talk nicely about other people and we like to hold frequent fashion competitions. Sometimes we raid. Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays, 20:00-22:30 server time. Some other times we don't. :)
In our ranks, one can find some of the most notorious players. We have people who
- play all classes. Better than you. Yes, you. Yes, even if that's your main since vanilla. Yes.
- are actors! Real actors! On TV and stuff.
- are clicking their skills!
- have some massive sixpacks......
- when they heal, you can smell it.
- have an alt on the same server, in the same guild, who is the same class as their main.
- play to make gold.
- know the lore better than Ion Hazzikostas.
- play from a submarine.
- have IRL friends(!).
- own a hotel near the beach.
- work for the government.
- say they will show up, buy a game card, never log on.
- have 8 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- brought their girlfriend/boyfriend in the game.
- pray for Elon Musk's Starlink to happen.
- get slapped by their older cousin in every raid.
- are 2,10m tall.
- have formed an "official" group that is trying (unsuccessfully for now) to overthrow the current GM.
- can't stop singing on Discord.
- mumble when they get nervous.
- are traitors. Real traitors. They betray everyone and everything. Like Gharmoul for example.
- are straight, people who are gay, people who like big butts and they cannot lie...
- are Queens. Drama Queens. Like Astaeer for example.
- change transmog every 2 hours.
- think they are so smart they don't need to watch a guide.
Toxicity for Lupgaru is just a song from System of a Down. Even the most impulsive personalities become harmless puppies in our ranks.
In case you still have questions, we'd be happy to never give you our contact details. We don't talk to strangers.