currently 4/10 Mythic SoD
We started our mythic raiding career in 8.3. from scratch. We went from having to pug 2/3/9 HC Eternal Palace to nearly getting CE (10/12M) in 6 months! Our goal at the beginning of Ny'alotha was to put together a team capable of having a go at mythic in SL, a goal we overshot by quite a bit.
Moving into 9.1, the guild has restructured in an attempt to bridge the gap closer to Cutting Edge. We are actively recruiting and preparing for Sanctum of Domination. We are looking for mature, reliable players that always want to improve not only individually but also as a team. Being an exceptional player with CE experience is a huge benefit but please remember that we are all on the same boat and our rules will be applied equally to everyone.
We are looking mainly for range dps like mage and warlock or melee dps such as warrior or death knight, howerver do not hesistate to contact us if your class and spec is not mentioned, we are always willing to accept exceptional players whom are a good fit.
- Discord. You don’t need to be an active member of every conversation, but be able to communicate during an encounter if necessary.
- Great knowledge of your class and the encounters. Having good off-spec options is a huge bonus but not a necessity.
- Be able to take constructive criticism, own up to your mistakes and work to correct them.
- Have a good raiding and team spirit.
- Monday: 20:00 - 22:30
- Friday: 20:30 - 23:30
- Saturday: 20:30 - 23:30 (optional HC run)
Invites start 15 minutes before raid time.
What Dispel Please can offer you:
- A very social, mature and active guild with a busy guild chat and discord server.
- Knowledgeable and experienced players with Cutting Edge experience willing to offer help and advice.
- Outside of raids, our members push mythic+ keys, PvP, collect achievements and play other games.
If you’re interested or have more questions, please, don’t hesitate in contacting Elina (Battle Net: Elina#22754 or Discord: Elina#5144). Alternatively you can contact any guild member and ask if another officer is online.