Rewritten is a friendly semi-hardcore guild, where the main goal is to have fun (This includes a lot of memes and dark humor). At the same time, we want to get as far as possible. For previous tiers our rading days were two, another one was added due to length of the raid itself. Raiding Schedule is:
• Wednesday 19.00-22.00
• Thursday 19.00-22.00
• Sunday 19.00-22.00
Recruitment for 8.3
• Actively looking for a healer with a viable DPS offspec (Druid / Shaman)
• We are only looking for people who either have exceptionally good logs on HC, or atleast 3-4/12M, anything below that will not be considered sorry.
• See above for current needs (always up to date) - prio dps with good heal offspec or vice versa. If recruitment is open for all classes, it means you can apply, if you think you can compete with the roster we have.
What do we expect from you?
• High attendance - Less than 3 missed raid per month. If your attendance falls below this, you will get demoted to backup raider or social rank. We raid 9 HOURS per week, with the goal of clearing as many bosses on mythic as possible – Killing bosses won’t happen if half of the raids must be cancelled, due to lack of players (No shit Sherlock). This includes signing up to the raid minimum 2 days before, as the signups will get LOCKED here; both to show respect to your fellow raiders to avoid cancelled raids in last moment and for the officers to prepare raid setup in time.
• NO ELITISM – NO RAGERS REEEE. We value a healthy environment, where working equally as a team is important. Even the best can make mistakes and we all have our weakness, whether it being spanked by hentai on Za’kul or being a bit of a pyromaniac boi/gril/apache helicopter, standing in fire.
• Willing to improve and therefore able to take constructive criticism – No insulting! This includes spending time OUTSIDE raid times, practicing and optimizing the character you play. Our officers look through logs for improvements, from raid to raid. When it comes to progress, the performance and individually improvements will be taken into consideration.
• Being vocal – it is fine if you aren’t the most talkative person (Hexa speaks for 10 anyways), as long you speak out when necessary (call solo soaks, externals etc.)
How to apply
You can either apply through our Discord application channel or contact any of the above on b-tag. If you apply through the Discord, type .iam applying once in and then proceed to fill in the application form in the #application channel.
Despyria and co.