Hello there! No Shame is a guild located on Kazzak EU, we are looking for some absolute bangers as we move into Shadowlands.
First 2 weeks of mythic progression we raid 3 days, including thursday as a main mythic progression day and then return to our normal raiding schedule which is as follows:
Wednesday and Sunday (main raids): 19:45 - 23:00 Server Time.
Thursday (optional heroic clear): 20:00-23:00 Server Time.
Recruitment Status (current):
Melee Dps: Closed
Ranged Dps: High Priority
Healers: High Priority
Before we get into requirements and what to expect as you apply, a bit about us:
We are a crew of AMAZING WoW players (if we fail sometimes its lag obviously) who have been playing the game since the early days of WoW. You will find among us veterans in PvP, Mythic+, and high end mythic raiders and all sorts of different players. We are ofcourse looking for like-minded individuals who wish to join us for our progression in Shadowlands and beyond.
We pride ourselves on a welcoming and friendly, meme-full environment for everyone both in and out of raids while sticking to a strict 2 nights a week raiding schedule. We believe in progress while having fun (to a non-disturbing extent) and you can expect every single one of our core raiders to push themselves to become better and better players with the course of time. Our goal involves getting Cutting Edge every raid tier and moving into the next raid tier with an even stronger core than before. We do not care about getting high rankings in the world instead what our goal is to beat our own expectations. We expect and intend to be able to do so while maintaining a fun and healthy environment for everyone.
What we expect of you as a raider and applicant:
As a raider:
- We highly value applicants with a consistent and committed raiding history, returning players who have come back after skipping and expansion or a few raid tiers are not being seeked by us at the moment.
- We expect you to be a good player with decent mechanical awareness, having researched encounters before coming for progression raids, and top-notch knowledge of your class.
- Mythic Raiding experience and logs.
- 95% + Attendance in raids, as we are a 2 day raiding guild we expect you to maintain a decent attendance number.
- You must be fluent in English and be very vocal, this is very important as we do not prefer chatting in raids we expect every single raider to be vocal with a working mic with minimal background noises and confident in speaking and asking about any questions they might have about the encounter or anything else. We highly encourage and appreciate any and all questions asked.
- We expect your commitment to the guild for more than one raid tier, loyalty is an highly upheld trait among us.
- You must be able to give and recieve feedback, you must be able to own up to your mistakes and improve upon them. People who are stubborn and are in denial when they make mistakes usually have quite a short stay with us.
- And lastly, respect. Respect other players and you shall be respected.
What you can expect from us in return:
- Core Spot as a mythic Raider, if you are a good player with decent throughput and mechanical awareness, you will find a permanent spot in our roster.
- Strong leadership and a very stable social/in-game community.
- Guild flasks, feasts, repairs, vantus runes during progression.
- Freedom in how you choose to play your spec/class as long as you play it on a competitive level.
- A very fun and engaging environment with high end progression goals and results on a 2 day raid schedule.
- A discord server to hang out on for all kinds of shenanigans and other games, we are very active on discord and encourage your participation, as we play alot of other games outside of WoW.
If you are still interested in applying to us please fill out our application form and we will get back to you as soon as possible: