World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Giveaway
It’s hard to believe that it has been 15 whole years since we first set foot into Azeroth. What an incredible ride it’s been, and we’re happy to be here to celebrate it with our World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Giveaway and an additional character/guild header you can use on the site!The contest begins on November 23rd, 2019 and ends on December 23rd, 2019 at 11:59PM PST.
How to Enter
There are multiple ways to enter, but to really boost your odds submitting a screenshot each week is the way to go: Ulsoga will be sending us a total of 3 photos from her travels, and you’ll have to recreate her photo with your own character.
Be sure to check back to see where she’s gone next so you can submit a screenshot each time!Submitting Photo Recreations
1. Pose yourself in the same location as Ulsoga from her photo for the week
2. Tweet your screenshot with the tags #raiderio
3. Use the Submit Photo action from the Gleam widget for the given week to find your matching tweet
4. … Rejoice!
Click on a photo to view the full sized screenshot
Complete one or more of the actions shown in the Gleam widget below. If you have issues with the widget, visit this page instead
Rules and Qualifications
- Void where prohibited.
- Prizes are open to anyone, anywhere. If receiving a physical prize, your country may have associated customs fees and taxes on that prize. We cannot pay these on your behalf.
- If we can't ship a prize to you for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute an equal value digital alternative of our choice.
- No one may win more than one prize.
- If you win, the Gleam page will be updated to include your first name and last initial as it's known to Gleam. Winners will be contacted via the email address associated with Gleam. Winners will have 14 days to respond to that email or the prize will be forfeited. Please allow 1-2 weeks for winners to be selected.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any fraudulent entry.
- Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.