Raider.IO 40k Giveaway!
In case you missed it, we just announced the 3rd Annual Mythic+ Charity Pro-Am, to be taking place on April 15th. Amateur Registration is currently open, so go register for your chance to push keystones with the pros! Did we mention this year we have our biggest prize pool yet of $40,000, the entirety of which will be going to Charity?
We’re also thrilled to have recently reached 40,000 followers on the Raider.IO Twitter account! If you’re a fan of the MDI, the RWF, or our own events, make sure to follow us on Twitter for announcements and the best coverage out there!
40k for Charity and 40k followers? That means it’s time for the Raider.IO 40k Giveaway!
- 4x 60 Days World of Warcraft Game Time
- 4x Viridian Phase-Hunter Mount
- 4x Fireplume Regalia Transmog
- 4x Blizzard Store Pet of Your Choice!
Prizes are available to players with Battle.net accounts in the NA and EU regions only.
How To Enter
Enter the giveaway via the Gleam widget below. There are lots of different ways you can take part but to really boost your odds you'll want to complete all the actions! If you have issues with the widget below, then visit this page instead!
The giveaway will be open until March 31st, 2023 at 11:59pm PDT. Enter today and make sure you don’t miss out!
Rules and Qualifications
- Void where prohibited.
- World of Warcraft Gametime prizes are only open to players with an account in any of the following regions: North Americas/OCE, Europe.
- Blizzard Store Mount, Pet, Toy or Transmog prizes are only open to players with an account in any of the following regions: North Americas/OCE, Europe.
- No one may win more than one prize.
- If you win, the Gleam page will be updated to include your first name and last initial as it's known to Gleam. Winners will be contacted via the Discord account or the email address associated with Gleam. Winners will have 7 days to respond to that communication or the prize will be forfeited. Please allow 1-2 weeks for winners to be selected.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any fraudulent entry.
- Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.