We're gg (Mal’Ganis, Horde). Our goal is to bring twenty great people together twice a week to have an awesome time downing bosses!
We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:45pm to 12:00am central time. We also have mythic+, achievement and alt runs throughout the week and weekends.
What are we offering?
- A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Support and help, not blame. We provide the flasks, feasts and health potions (though all members help with the gathering of materials for these). You will be expected to bring your own battle potions.
- Progression. We are looking to achieve Cutting Edge in Battle of Dazar'alor and every tier after. We help get everyone a +10 mythic dungeon for the week, and, for those interested, push high keys as well! Once we have heroic on farm each tier, we sell runs to fund the guild bank.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes, contribute to strategies; generally, be a solid part of that "great raid environment" I mentioned earlier!
- Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is a somewhat experienced raider. This isn't a learn to raid team, sorry - though for someone who's decent, we're a solid place to become great. Raiders and trials are expected to have up-to-date knowledge on their spec, know how to obtain Pawn strings through simming and have an understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to analyze them.
- Commitment. You need to sign up to 90%+ of raids and turn up to 99%+ of the raids you've signed up for, that's hopefully obvious. But again, to keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside raids optimizing your character and improving your play.
- Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it. This isn't maturity in the sense of strictly "no childish behavior" (where would the fun be in that?) but there needs to be respect, you need to know where the line is and when to be serious.
Check out our guild spreadsheet (goo.gl/QApfmb), this is where we track everyone on the roster. It’ll give you an idea who we currently have.
Check out our WoWProgress page (goo.gl/C2uyYn) to see what we are currently recruiting, but keep in mind that we will consider all exceptional players regardless of class/spec.
You should apply if:
- You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
- You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
- You enjoy putting in hours outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
- You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
- You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
- You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
- You understand that your dps/hps output matters less than mechanical skill & consistency.
We do not recruit for the bench, if we accept your application then we believe there is a spot that you can earn. The best player gets a core progression spot regardless of seniority, and trials can last up to a month. We have weekly log reviews to tell you what we'd like to see you improve on and answer any questions you may have.
If you think you'd be a good fit, apply at guilded.gg/r/AdQR4WK4Kj
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Imitated#11639 - GM
- Ozz#1524 - Officer
- Gladiator198#1285 - DPS Officer
- TheDoctor#1853 - Healing Officer
- Imitated#1753 - GM
- Ozz#9547 - Officer
- Gladiator#5554 - DPS Officer
- Doc#4200 - Healing Officer
Last updated 2 years ago