<Empirical-Madoran> is inclusive of all gender minorities and marginalized groups and is a Liquid Women in Warcraft approved guild!
We are currently looking for a strong healer or two and a couple strong DPS, especially a warrior, to fill out our roster for our mythic raid team. We are 9/9H and 5/9M and looking to push as far as possible! We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:45-11pm CST, with community nights each Monday, and M+ galore!
The following are the qualities we are looking for in a raider/teammate:
- Team minded player, whose primary goal is to progress through content
- Respectful to all other players in the community, at all times
- Consistent and committed to attending raid, communicative when circumstances prohibit attendance
- Able to take criticism, and always looking to self-improve
- Able to have fun, even when the going is rough, as it might be some nights
- Absent of toxicity.
- Is willing to follow the raid leader's instructions (i.e respecting wipe/burn/swap calls)
What we provide:
- Non-toxic climate, where learning is encouraged, screw-ups are addressed and supported, and an ultimate goal of progressing as far through the tier as semi-hardcore players could be expected (though we'd of course love CE)
- A respectful environment, where any and everyone is welcomed and supported
- Team of dedicated officers who are able to help with any concerns
- Variety of activities including raid, M+, and community events
- A platform where your voice will be heard; strategy suggestions, comp suggestions all taken between sessions
- Network of skilled players for M+, N/H raiding, etc.
- If interested in transferring, potentially a large amount of gold making opportunities on a quiet realm
We're looking for players looking to grow and improve while building an excellent community! If you're feeling like a nobody on your server, but you feel you've got the skills, come be a big fish in a small pond with us!
Please feel free to reach out either here or via discord: beka.beka
Last updated 17 weeks ago