Main Raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Optional/Sales: Sunday 9pm EST
Castle Nathria is our first tier as a guild.
Heir is led by accomplished CE raiders with vast leadership experience in WoW.
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.
Our goal is to create a stable community able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We strive to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to talk openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.
Our long term goal is to become a top 100 US guild within a few raid tiers.
- In-depth knowledge of all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
- Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes.
- A positive mindset even during difficult prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
- Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
- 90% + attendance.
- Open to constructive criticism and advice.
- Maintaining your main raid character; weekly keys, pvp, etc.
- Preparedness. Come to raid with armor kits, pots, weapon oils, etc.
- cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord) --- GM
- Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord) --- GM/Healing Officer
Or please apply below!