Business of Ferrets (Area 52 - Horde) is recruiting members to our Core Raid Team. Each tier we achieve AotC. Our primary goal each tier is to progress as far into Mythic as possible with an end goal of CE (but not guaranteed). We are a fun, mature guild, made of players who seek to excel at their role, challenge ourselves, and who enjoy playing together. In previous tiers, we were 4/8M EP, 5/9M BoD, and 2/2H CoS. If you’re looking for a guild to get more Mythic raiding experience and make some new dope ass friends then we might be the guild for you.
* Our raid schedule is Tu/Th 8:30 to 11:30PM EST.
What we offer:
* A community of working adults & (grad/undergrad) college students constantly looking for more to weasel-war dance with.
* A motivated, goofy, and sarcastic casual raiding atmosphere (who get focused during prog time).
* An active Discord community who chat, post memes, and hang out in our plethora of Discord channels.
* A community of gamers who enjoy playing games outside of WoW. Usually, you'll find a hand full of us hanging out our Discord voice channels playing other games and who are usually willing to hop into WoW and do guild-y things.
* Outside of raid, we are most active in WoW in the evenings from Thursday-Monday. A number of us usually look to do Mythic+ on Fri/Sat/Mon nights.
* Alt- and re-role friendly.
* An open-door policy between the officers (aka the CEO and VPs) and guild members. Ideas, suggestions (including boss strats), comments, requests are more than welcome; they are encouraged!
What we are looking for:
* Players with fun competitive nature, min-max attitude.
* Players who use constructive criticism to their advantage to make the raid a stronger more cohesive team
* Players looking for a forever home.
* Players with the mindset of Mechanics > DPS and people who are adaptable, quick learners
* Reliable raiders looking to raid 2 days a week.
* Players with recent mythic/AOTC experience.
* A minimum of experience and interest in Mythic+ Dungeons.
* Players flexible with other specs and classes (e.g., DPS mains with tank or healing offspecs) for specific raid comps and M+.
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 - 11:30PM EST
Attendance: With a spot as a core raider we expect your attendance at every raid. However, we are flexible and understand that real-life responsibilities can get in the way. If real-life scheduling conflicts arise, it is expected that the raider inform the guild of any absences at least 24h prior to raid in our designated #absences Discord channel (the earlier the better). Emergencies are obviously excused.
Add-ons: BigWigs/DBM, WeakAuras, RCloot council, AngryAssignments
Trial Process for Core Raiding Spots:
Our CEO, Min, will be your point of contact through your trial period. The trial period lasts 6 full raids. During those raids, your performance, guild activity, and overall experience in raid and in M+ will be evaluated and discussed by the officer team. Min or the Vice Presidents (Ceryal, Marm, Alb) may ask you to work on or improve various aspects of your gameplay if needed. We encourage you to bring up any questions concerning the process or guild with the officer team. We look for players who use constructive criticism to their advantage to make the raid a stronger more cohesive team! After this, the officer team will make a decision.
* Hate speech of ANY kind is not tolerated
* Use Discord channels appropriately by keeping the relative content to their respective channels.
* Adult humor, humorous banter, and sarcasm is welcome inside and outside of raid hours. However, during boss progression, we ask to keep non-raid related chatter to a minimum to keep the raiding environment focused (chat all you want during trash pulls!)
* We have a lot of Canadians
* We have a real-life team mascot
If you are interested in joining us, or just want some more information, feel free to contact any of us!
* Ceryal @Bnet Nihilist#1953 /Discord: Ceryal#5397 (Recruiting Officer/Healing Officer)
* Marm @Bnet Marm#11639 / Discord: Marm#9682 (Recruiting Officer)