Wednesday : 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday : 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Friday ( Optional ) : 20:00 - 23:00 ST
++We have 3 officers and one guild master , they all have jobs as listed below.++
Konotsu (Jack): Raid Leader and Recruitment Officer(Ensures raids go smoothly and gets the comp organised before the raid)
Kresnor (Willem/Will) : Guild Master, Co-Raid leader and Recruiter (Assists the others in their jobs and makes the harder decisions a bit easier to make)
Gladdeoma (Sebas): Healing Officer (Ensures that the healers are ready in advance for each boss and calls healing orders)
Tbh(Joe) : Community Officer (Ensures that down time from raids runs smoothly and people are happy)
You should apply if :
- You want to progress at a high level with fewer hours than most mythic guilds.
- You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.
- You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
- You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
- You enjoy putting in hours outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
- You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
- You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
- You're tired of apathetic raiders.
- You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
- You understand that your dps/hps output matters less than mechanical skill & consistency.
- Hunter , either Beast Master or Marksmanship
- Mage , any spec
- Paladin , Retribution
- Warlock , any spec
- Druid , Balance or Restoration
- Priest , Shadow
- Shaman , Elemental
- Demon Hunter , Havoc
++Despite the list above , we are always open to exceptional players no matter their class or role. We also welcome every class / Spec for Mythic+ running ! Socials are also welcome.++
In order to get in contact with us , you can just whisper any of the officers listed above and they shall inform Kresnor or Konotsu to have a chat with you.
Alternatively add our raid leader (Konotsu) on B.Net or Discord:
A Trial period takes on average 3 to 4 weeks , while this is long it's a necessary precaution to avoid guild hoppers , the fact that we do not treat our trials as a disposable paper cup also aids us in this.