Updated: June 18th 2019
Recruitment open for all roles. Special focus on tank & 1-2 ranged dps
We do not split raid, add extra raid days or force mandatory alts.
One of the best international, 3 days per week, no extra raids and no split runs guilds in the world.
Apply through www.colour-stormreaver.com.
Colour has 3 official raids per week:
Thursday 18:45-23:00 CET
Sunday 19:45-23:00 CET
Tuesday 19:45-23:00 CET
++What, How, Why++
Colour is an international semi-hardcore guild on Stormreaver EU (Horde).
We strive to be one of the most successful and enjoyable international guilds to raid in on our highly competitive realm, and we aim for steady top progress through the current raid content.
Colour has been active in the raiding scene for over 10 years now and we're one of the oldest raiding teams on the realm. We achieve our goals through professional and ambitious attitude but still regarding World of Warcraft as a way to spend quality time with friends in a friendly and supporting atmosphere.
Unlike many other "3days/week" guilds we do not add extra days for x amount of weeks at any point. Our schedule is locked in and it will not change.
++The most recent raid tiers:++
T19 - World #526
T20 - World #200
T21 - World #248
T22 - World #217
T23 - World #159
CoS - World #89
++What do we expect from you++
- Mature behaviour
- We're all adults here and we expect you to act like one. Friendly banter is welcome and encouraged, but we cba dealing with drama.
- Plan your weekly schedule
- Our raid days are as transparent as they come. What you see is what you get. That means we expect you to be able to plan around those days and have close to 100% attendance during progress. We don't recruit just to fill up the bench.
- Energy to study new boss encounters beforehand
- We do not force any PTR testing but we fully expect you to be familiar with the fights once Mythic opens. Basic stuff like understanding mechanics and how to deal with them is a requirement. We have a limited raiding schedule so we don't fancy wasting time waiting for you to try every mechanic.
- Skill to play your class and a drive to become better
- We've had our fair share of "Full orange logs" people who turned out to be terrible, greedy, self-centered players. What we're looking for is not someone who does everything they can to improve their parse. What we're looking for is a TEAM PLAYER. Someone who goes the extra mile to do whatever they can to make the fight easier for everyone else. Someone who never hesitates to sacrifice their dps to execute a mechanic properly, but also someone who is able to do all the above while still min-maxing their throughput in the given situation.
- Ability to receive and process feedback
- Don't expect any flame. Our raids are very relaxed and we do in no way believe that publicly shaming someone for their performance has a positive impact for neither us nor the person receiving it. We will however provide feedback on your performance if needed, and look for solutions if possible. We are looking for a player that is able to take constructive criticism, process it and improve on it.
++What can you expect from us++
- Non-mandatory casual/alt raids on off days
- We don't require any alts but many of us still like to play other characters from time to time. We will often arrange casual/alt raids on off days(most often Wednesdays) for the people who wants to chill for an hour or two on an alt
- Positive and professional attitude towards raiding and guild management
- We all know how and when to put our gameface on and get shit done - be it raids or officer responsibilities. The leadership is as transparent as possible and will often ask for the raid teams opinion on a strat. The final decision is made by the GM/RL but all suggestions are welcomed and encouraged
- Friendly atmosphere and positive spirit on and off the raids
- Most of us have played together for years and consider each other good friends but we're always happy to welcome in new people with open arms. Our overall raiding atmosphere is positive and friendly. We don't flame and we don't yell.
- Average age 22+
- Public logs
Colour is managed by the guildmaster and a team of officers that all have different areas of responsibility, but bigger decisions are always taken as a unit to ensure we make the right choice. Our goal as officers is to make sure that the guild always stays on the right track while making raiding easy for our members.
- Bnet: Diksi#2432
- Discord: nox#4880
- Bnet: Redmori#2321
- Discord: Wolftail#2650
- Bnet: Saarmi#2622
- Discord: saarmi#2875