Server: Silvermoon EU
Guild Created: March 2009
Guild Leader: Shell
Raid Leader/Recruitment: Tapps (Battletag: tapps#2758)
++CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS++
Recruitment is currently open! We are looking players who excel in DPS within a competitive environment.
Strong players are always considered and welcome to apply no matter what class.
Carnage Inc has cleared multiple tiers over the past 12 years all at cutting edge level. We took a break and now reforming as we prepare a high end progression team for shadowlands.
We are now looking for players of a similar caliber to help us reach our goal to become a top tier 3 day guild to achieve cutting edge kills in minimal time and keeping our raiding schedule efficient.
We have a very experienced core of cutting edge players having played from top world 50 to 500. We really are focusing on building a strong community within the team of people who want to play actively and not just raid log.
The average age range in the guild is between 20-40 and the language is colorful… so if you find swearing and banter offensive then this is most definitely not the guild for you.
We all play the game because we enjoy it and because of that we have a strict ‘No A%^-*!@e’ policy. TD:LR A%^-*!@s need not apply!
Wed/Thur/Sun - 21.00 - 00.00 Realm Time.
++WHAT CAN WE OFFER?++
Well aside from cookies and late night laughs….
- A very experienced leadership team.
- A dedicated team with preparation in all beta and ptr testing
- Cutting Edge progression with a multitude of noteworthy world ranks.
- Mythic experienced raiders who are committed to growing the team.
Did I mention cookies…. triple chocolate chip? Yummy.
++WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?++
- Like minded people with an exceptional knowledge of their class and a
higher than average level of play.
- Current or previous end game raid experience.
- Solid logs or proven past in a cutting edge raid enviroment
- Reliability, we expect 95% attendance
- Punctuality, keeping the team waiting is not cool.
- The ability to listen. A microphone is a MUST.
- Be able to take criticism and learn from it.
On behalf of everyone in Carnage Inc we would like to wish you all the very best of luck in game.