Note: If you feel your application is exceptional please feel free to apply even if your class/spec is not mentioned above.
Battle for Azeroth
• [Hall of Fame: Queen Azshara] - Alliance 90
• [Cutting Edge: Queen Azshara] - World 250
• [Cutting Edge: Lady Jaina Proudmoore] - World 674
• [Cutting Edge: G'huun] - World 722
• [Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker] - World 549
• [Cutting Edge: Kil'jaeden] - World 391
• [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan] - World 595
• [Cutting Edge: Helya] - World 544
• [Cutting Edge: Xavius] - World 476
Warlords of Draenor
• [Cutting Edge: The Black Gate] - World 348
• [Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible] - World 492
• [Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall] - World 850
Mists of Pandaria
• [Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream] - World 312 (25HC)
• [Cutting Edge: Lei Shen] - World 1030 (10HC)
• [Cutting Edge: Ra-den] - World 926 (10HC)
• Sha of Fear - World 530 (10HC)
• [Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer] - World 334 (25HC)
• [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] - World 241 (25HC)
Notable Milestones from Older Expansions
• Madness of Deathwing - World 379 (25HC)
• Nefarian - World 949 (25HC)
++Wrath of the Lich King++
• Tribute to Insanity [Grand Crusader] - World 911 (25HC)
• Algalon [Celestial Defender] - World 942 (25)
++The Burning Crusade++
• Sunwell Plateau: 4/6 (Pre Nerfs)
• Server First Illidan
• AQ Gate Openers
• Server first < 5 hour BWL clear
Who Are We?
Redrum Inc was first established as a PvE guild on TheVentureCo about 14 years ago. Shortly after, a faction of people from TheVentureCo migrated to Ravenholdt and formed another Redrum Inc chapter (RR Inc). Due to the population flee in the beginning of The Burning Crusade, Redrum was migrated to DefiasBrotherhood, but a few members decided to stay on Ravenholdt and reform the guild here. During Sunwell progress, Redrum Inc from TheVentureCo migrated to Ravenholdt and merged back with us. Today the servers are all merged and Ravenholdt RR Inc is the last standing part of our legacy.
What Days/Times We Raid
Raid times are always 19:30ST - 23:00ST.
During progress, we raid Mythic 3 days a week: Thursday, Sunday, Monday.
During the first few weeks of Mythic difficulty opening for a new raid tier, we add an extra raid on a Wednesday for the purpose of re-clearing Heroic for extra gear to aid with Mythic progress.
During farm, we never raid more than two days and these will generally be Thursday and whichever other raid day suits us best.
We do not do split raiding and alts are not required.
What Are We Looking For?
• Mature players. - Most of our playerbase is way over 18 years of age, have families and jobs. Whilst we prefer applicants to be 18+, do not even bother to apply if you are younger than 17.
• Team players. - It's always nice that you can get high on healing/damage meters, but it doesn't work if the same person doesn't kill adds/heal the tank just because his own performance will go down.
• Know the class you're playing. - And we don't mean that you have found your perfect DPS rotation from wherever, macroed it to one button and spamming it the entire raid. We want you to actually know why that specific rotation/talents/gear is best for you.
• Common sense. - This basically means that you know how to react when something new/strange happens and you can actually use all of your class' skills, and of course, not standing in fires.
• Love your class/spec. - You should actually like to heal/tank/DPS and not just use that spec because it increases your chances with the guild.
• Experienced players. - Ideally, you should have previous hard mode raid experience.
Gear is required to raid at a certain level, but we also realize that you need to raid in order to get the best gear. Therefore we don't require you to have best in slot, but successful applicants will have made every effort to maximize their gear depending on what is/has been available to them.
Please See Our Website For More Information.
Guild Leader - Kann (Kann#2283)
Raid Leader - Rishman (Rishman#2933)
Officer - Entib (Ent#2240)
Recruitment - Trembles (Trembles#2702)