Recruiting for 9.2 and upcoming re-clears
Currently raiding 2 days/week
Going to be 3 days/week in the initial (6-8) weeks of progression in 9.2
Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday - 19:30-23:00
Invites start at 19.30 and we expect everyone to be ready to pull at 19.45
What are we recruiting?
At the moment our raid roster is flexible, so we are looking for any exceptional players no matter the class.
That said, these classes are in high demand at this moment and will be prioritized:
- Discipline/Shadow Priest
Feel free to drop an application on
Or contact us:
Previous Cutting Edges
Xavius #901 World
Sire Denathrius #1938 World
Sylvanas #1058 World
Who are we?
Sodium has been around on various servers since Legion, where we managed to push Xavius Mythic World 901. For Shadowlands, we initially begun as a smaller group of players in a different guild hoping to push Nathria Mythic in a timely manner. In the end, our ambitions did not align with the guild and thus we decided to once again recreate Sodium. As the saying goes, if you want it done right, do it yourself.
Sodium was reformed February 10th 2021, and in our first mythic week as a full raid team we achieved 4/10 M.
What do we offer?
Sodium offers you a semi-hardcore raiding experience whilst still only raiding 2 days a week for most of the tier. Our goal is to clear as much of the mythic content as possible while maintaining that schedule. We will also offer you with a social environment where the majority of our members spend their time chatting and bantering on Discord. We have occasional social nights to hang out with each other.
Our vision is to keep a relatively small core for Mythic Raids (22-23 people) which will mean little sitting out for our members, and a tight-knit group of people, which we believe will optimize the quality of our raids. The majority of our members are Swedish, German and British but we also have people from various other countries; we welcome all nationalities!
All in all we believe we will offer strong progression, a fun and social bunch of people raiding 2 days a week which will leave plenty of time for social life, work or studies.
Raid consumables will be partly supplied for you.
What do we expect from you?
- You need to be able to keep a 90% attendance rate.
- Know how to play your class to a high standard. Keep yourself updated on changes on your spec.
- Be able to accept criticism and learn from your mistakes.
- Come prepared for raids, whether it be consumables and min-maxing gear, or simply knowing the tactics and bosses you will be up against.
- Have a stable connection and computer, as well as a functioning microphone.
- Be an active part of the guild. This is very important both in regards the social aspect and raiding. We like our members to come with ideas and solutions rather than keeping it to themselves. We will never disregard members opinions. In return, we expect you to be able to follow directions.
- A good and mature attitude to raiding. 18+
- Able to understand and communicate in English.
- Proof of high-end raiding experience will be highly merited, but is not essential.
We welcome group applications as we acknowledge the importance of raiding and playing with your friends. However; trials will be individual which means it’s up to each of you to prove your skill.
Stream & VoD's: