Blood Syndicate is a guild created at the beginning of Uldir from people that used to raid in top guilds in the past and want to continue doing so. Our current aim is to achieve top 100 Alliance every tier, whilst improving our ranking as a guild and abilities of our players continuously. Over the course of the two tiers our guild has been going we have noticed great improvement and are ambitious to continue to climb.
We are raiding 3 times per week.
The raid days are** Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday **from **19:30 to 23:00 **Server time.
Invites will start** 10-15 mins** prior to that.
**Uldir - *Rank* 348**
**BoD - *Rank* 188**
(WoW Progress stats)
We're now recruiting exceptional players to improve our roster going into 8.2 in order to push our ranking. Regardless of class, if you consider yourself a player that fits with our goals and ambition, feel free to apply.
We are actively recruiting, so don't hesitate to apply!
We are especially looking for:
1** Disc Priest**
1** Tank **who can play multiple classes 2-3.
**What we expect from you **-
- We require you to have a working microphone and be able to communicate with us regarding anything. This includes outside of raid too, such as if you can't attend, or have a specific problem.
- Be fully prepared for intensive raiding. We want to make the most out of the time we raid, coming to the raid totally ignorant of the bosses mechanics, or showing up without necessary consumables is incredibly unfair to the players putting the effort in. (Videos and Weakauras etc will be provided as well)
- Know your class to the best of your ability, and continue to research specifics of a fight regarding your class until the boss is down. Going forward we would like everyone to also have 1 viable alt they can play, consider this when applying to us because it is highly preferred.
- We expect attendance to be fairly high, at least 95% of the raids on raid days listed above, if you can't make these frequently for whatever reason, don't bother applying. That being said we are understanding of having real life issues and as long as notice is given / communicated to us we won't have a problem with it.
- Lastly, and most importantly, have the right attitude. What this means is to not to be self centred, ultimately raiding is a team game and cooperation as well as being capable of taking criticism is incredibly important. The goal is always improvement and efficiency, hindering this because you want good logs or don't want to own up your mistakes is a waste of everyone's time and will not be tolerated at all. We want to know what issues we are having on pulls asap so we can fix them and down the boss. If you are incapable of putting the team / guild ahead of your ego, do not bother applying.
In return you can expect a guild lead by people that are ready for progress and getting the best out of the people in it. Where everyone's focus is continuous improvement and a healthy competitive drive.
Thank you for considering our guild and if you want to apply you can do it on the link below.** **If you have any questions add *Cal#21249, Daniel#2860, or Finbarr#2283 (Healing Officer)*