Located at: Emerald Dream (EU PvE Horde)
Link to the website: http://www.omen-guild.enjin.com/
OMEN was created in order to satisfy our desires to explore the endgame content World of Warcraft has to offer, all while having fun in a nice social atmosphere. Ever since the guild was formed about 10+ years ago we have been among the top guilds of the server and a top horde guild.
Our guild is made up of members mostly around 20-30 years old who appreciate social qualities such as maturity, tolerance, patience and reason; and we try our best to abide by ideas and principles of fairness, kindness and mutual respect. Though when it all comes down to it we are really just a bunch of relaxed people who enjoy a shared laugh as much as the challenges of raiding.
For recruitment status see above; however we may also consider recruiting good players of other classes, so don't hesitate to apply if you think you would fit into our team!
Recruitment info and our expectations.
We raid 3 nights per week: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday.
19:45 invites, 20:00 raid start, 2300h raid end (all game time).
- The trial period usually lasts 2-3 weeks.
- You must be able to attend at least 80% of raids, but the higher the better
- You are an adult and mature person with control over your own playtime.
- You own a computer with good hardware able to perform well in raid situations.
- You have a good understanding of classes and game mechanics.
- You have good raiding experience and can play your off-role spec decently in a raid
- You are expected to be able to bring your own consumables in raids: Both flasks and potions, and some cases food.
- You have Discord installed and are able to listen (talking is fine too!)
The Ideal Candidate: If you are interested in learning new encounters and constantly improving then you will fit right in! Our ideal candidate is someone who generally spends a lot of time playing this game: A person who loves playing their class, has ways of working around its weaknesses; a player who appreciates what responsibilities they have, and can understand and meet the expectations others will have of them.
You need to enjoy progress raiding and be able to stay focused even after hours of wiping and remain positive in the face of adversity.
Currently recruiting as of February 2019:
2-3 DPS, all classes considered.
1 tank, all classes considered.