Any exceptional player who has a good attitude and considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply
Last Updated: 15th of November
We are a group of highly experienced players, who have been playing together for multiple years and want to progress at a high level.
We raid Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 20:00 - 00:00 (We will raid Tuesday first two weeks of a new tier)
-We do not PTR test.
-We never start early and very rarely extend beyond 00:00.
-We don't require alts (We do however do splits after progress if end boss drops a mount. This has been extremely profitable in the past).
-We strictly raid one day per week during farm (Unless we're doing aforementioned splits. We try get down to 1 day ASAP).
What do we expect of you?
- 100% attendance during progress
- Communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord
- Respect towards the guild and the decisions made by the officer team
- All raiders to turn up to raids aware of what the plan is, and awareness during raids of any special roles they need to fulfil
- Research of upcoming progress fights
What can you expect from us?
- Experience when it comes to leadership and end game raiding, with the drive to always improve world rankings every tier
- Individual players that will carry their own weight
- Replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned above
- Boost runs when progress is over
- Cauldron/Feast/Vantus/Pots/Runes/Repairs supplied for every raider
We are using loot council. With an emphasis towards gearing for upcoming progress fights. If an item is tradable, you will be expected to potentially trade the item to where we judge it to be the best upgrade for the raid as a whole
For any questions regarding recruitment and interest in the guild, feel free to add spazhealer#2941, or submit an application and we'll be in contact! If we do not contact you within a 4 days - 1 week time period, you can consider us not interested
For any questions regarding boosts, please contact Bluen#2251
Below you can find our application form on Google Forms: